We believe in creativity, thinking outside the square and of course, the details! Your application at a minimum should include a cover letter and a resume and should demonstrate a passion and an understanding of what we do and the industry as well as who we are.
Remember… if it doesn’t stand out, it may get lost in the crowd.
Due to the many resumes we receive, we cannot respond to all of them. All successful applicants, however will be contacted via email.
SENIOR EVENT PLANNER
A unique opportunity for a passionate Event/Wedding Planner to join our team and ensure our clients events and our couples journey towards their big day is handled with the utmost care and dedication. This is a client facing role with responsibilities including sourcing/booking all key vendors, creating runsheets with meticulous detail, master budget management and seamless execution on event day. Our standards are set very high but with that comes a fun and creative working environment and a chance to work with one of the best teams in the industry.
The right person must have:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role within the Events Industry
- Strong communication and management skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Radiate a genuineness that instantly builds rapport with clients and suppliers
- Superior attention to detail and love for the nitty gritty
- Passion for Corporate/Private Events and Weddings
- Thrive working under pressure and autonomously
- Ability to work weekends, some after hours appointments and long hours on event day
- Drivers License and Vehicle
- a sense of humour – we work in a fast paced industry, fun is essential!
- passion – we love what we do and want someone that shares our love of beautiful design, food and celebrations.If you enjoy baking delicious treats for your colleagues this is a serious bonus
- commitment – to going above and beyond for our clients and colleagues
This is a Permanent Part-Time role (30 hours) with a view to full time.
Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Applications close September 1st
Are you a flower loving petal pusher?
it’s a crazy season and we’re looking for more experienced freelance florists.
must love hard work. must love early mornings. must love snakes and gummy bears.
If this is you, send your resume and folio to timbo here: [email protected]
We are always on the lookout for good crew… this includes general event crew, florists, stylists, etc..
If you’d like to leave your resume, please send it to: [email protected].
Send Applications to:
The Style Co
80 Stephenson Street
Cremorne VIC 3121
or email [email protected].
Due to the many resumes we receive, we sometimes cannot respond to all of them. All successful applicants, however will be contacted via email.