We’re on the hunt for a passionate Wedding Planner to join our team and ensure our couples journey towards the big day is handled with the utmost care and dedication. Our standards are set very high but with that comes a fun and creative working environment and a chance to work with one of the best teams in the industry.
The right person must:
– have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role within the Events Industry
– be blessed with impressive listening + communication skills
– radiate a genuineness that instantly builds rapport with clients and suppliers
– be outrageously organised and obsessive with nitty gritty details
– must be able to work weekends, some after hours appointments and long hours
a sense of humour – we work in a fast paced industry, fun is essential!
passion – we love what we do and want someone that shares our love of beautiful design, food and celebrations.If you enjoy baking delicious treats for your colleagues this is a serious advantage.
commitment – to going above and beyond for our clients
This a full time maternity leave position for up to 6 months with view to permanent.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Friday, 21st October