We believe in creativity, thinking outside the square and of course, the details! Your application at a minimum should include a resume and/or folio and should demonstrate a passion and an understanding of what we do and the industry as well as who we are.
Remember… if it doesn’t stand out, it may get lost in the crowd.
Due to the many resumes we receive, we cannot respond to all of them. All successful applicants, however will be contacted via email.
Wedding Planner (FULL TIME)
We’re looking for a passionate Wedding Planner to join our team and work alongside our Senior Planner to ensure our couple’s journey towards their big day is handled with the utmost care and dedication. Our standards are set very high but with that comes a fun and creative working environment and a chance to work with one of the best teams in the industry.
The right person must:
– have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role within the Wedding Industry
– be blessed with impressive listening + communication skills
– radiate a genuineness that instantly builds rapport with clients and suppliers
– be outrageously organised and obsessive with the tiniest details
– have a driver’s license and vehicle
– embrace working weekends and outside of standard ‘office’ hours
– a sense of humour: we work in a fast paced industry, fun is essential!
– passion: we love what we do and want someone that shares our love of beautiful design, people, food and celebrations. If you enjoy baking delicious treats for your colleagues this is a serious advantage.
– commitment: to going above and beyond for our clients
– teamwork: at The Style Co. this is everything
Please note this is NOT a creative role and previous experience as a Wedding Planner is a MUST.
Please email your application to: email@example.com.
Are you a flower loving petal pusher?
it’s a crazy season and we’re looking for more experienced freelance florists.
must love hard work. must love early mornings. must love snakes and gummy bears.
If this is you, send your resume and folio to timbo here: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always on the lookout for good crew… this includes general event crew, florists, stylists, etc..
If you’d like to leave your resume, please send it to: email@example.com.
Send Applications to:
The Style Co
80 Stephenson Street
Cremorne VIC 3121
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the many resumes we receive, we sometimes cannot respond to all of them. All successful applicants, however will be contacted via email.