We believe in creativity, thinking outside the square and of course, the details! Your application at a minimum should include a cover letter and a resume and should demonstrate a passion and an understanding of what we do and the industry as well as who we are.
Remember… if it doesn’t stand out, it may get lost in the crowd.
Due to the many resumes we receive, we cannot respond to all of them. All successful applicants, however will be contacted via email.
Full Time Creative Project Manager ( 12 month Maternity Leave Contract)
A rare opportunity for a superstar Project Manager to join our Style Co. family. This is a pivotal role in our business as you will be accountable for budget creation and management, product sourcing, supplier and contractor engagement, planning and co-ordination of event production, logistics and crew whilst ensuring a positive service experience for our amazing clients.
You must be able to juggle multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, deadline driven work environment. Our standards are set very high but with that comes a fun and creative workplace and a chance to work with one of the best teams in the industry.
The right person must:
- have at least 2 years experience in a similar role particularly
- have a passion for delivering exceptional events that are on budget
- radiate a genuineness that instantly builds rapport with clients and suppliers
- ooze confidence when client facing particularly when discussing financials
- be a fierce negotiator and an excel guru
- embrace working weekends and outside of standard ‘office’ hours
- be able to work regionally and interstate
- have strong communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- be compliant with OH & S standards
- juggle multiple tasks and projects under pressure and within tight deadline
- have a positive and respectful attitude towards everyone!
- be outrageously organised and obsessive with the tiniest details
- have a driver’s license and vehicle
Extra brownie points for knowledge/skills in:
- print processes
- understanding of steel and timber construction for set design purposes
- a sense of humour: we work in a fast paced industry, fun is essential!
- passion: we love what we do and want someone that shares our love of beautiful design, people, food and celebrations. If you enjoy baking delicious treats for your colleagues this is a serious advantage.
- commitment: to going above and beyond for our clients
- teamwork: at The Style Co. this is everything
Please email your application to: email@example.com.
Are you a flower loving petal pusher?
it’s a crazy season and we’re looking for more experienced freelance florists.
must love hard work. must love early mornings. must love snakes and gummy bears.
If this is you, send your resume and folio to timbo here: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always on the lookout for good crew… this includes general event crew, florists, stylists, etc..
If you’d like to leave your resume, please send it to: email@example.com.
Send Applications to:
The Style Co
80 Stephenson Street
Cremorne VIC 3121
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the many resumes we receive, we sometimes cannot respond to all of them. All successful applicants, however will be contacted via email.